fbpx

Community

What to expect during a salonscale demo

Are you considering upgrading your salons operations and taking your business up a notch (or 3😉)? If so, we’re sure you’ve heard of SalonScale. Our technology is an innovative tool transforming the way salons manage their backbar and their business. So, maybe you’ve checked out our website or seen the “Book a Free Demo” link …

What to expect during a salonscale demo Read More »

Filament Hair Inc

How Filament Hair Inc Increased Profitability and accountability with SalonScale

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTRM61hmaKA The Challenge Kaj Olafsen, owner of Filament Hair Inc. in Edmonton, Alberta, was struggling with accountability when it came to the salon’s color usage. Balayages and vivids were becoming more popular, but there was a breakdown in communication about what was being mixed and how it was being used. This resulted in sometimes mixing …

How Filament Hair Inc Increased Profitability and accountability with SalonScale Read More »

Going Solo Doesn’t Mean Alone

In 2012 I became an Independent Artist, and frankly, I was overwhelmed with navigating Entrepreneurship. I quickly realized that I had a lot to learn in terms of business. As I looked within my community, I found few opportunities to network with other Independent Artists and craved the connection I left within my commission-based salon. As Entrepreneurs, we have so many obligations. By learning from one another, we can quickly scale and avoid pitfalls that come from trial and error! Thankfully, our industry is adapting, recognizing the shifts that have come. Slowly, we’ve seen communities pop up with true collaboration values.

Scroll to Top

Let's stay in touch

Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on business tips, new features, exclusive courses, salon industry trends, promotions & more!